Terms and Conditions
By using this site, you signify your agreement to these terms and
conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do
not use this site!
- The software and the documentation on this site are provided
as is without any warranty, neither express nor implied.
In no event will the author be held liable for any damage(s) arising
from the use of the software or the documentation.
- Permission is granted to use the current version of
the software and the current version of the
documentation solely for personal private and non-commercial
An individuals use of the software or the documentation in his or
her capacity or function as an agent, (independent) contractor,
employee, member or officer of a business, corporation or
organisation (commercial or non-commercial) does not qualify as
personal private and non-commercial purpose.
- Without written approval from the author the software or the
documentation must not be used for a business, for
commercial, corporate, governmental, military or organisational
purposes of any kind, or in a commercial, corporate, governmental,
military or organisational environment of any kind.
- Redistribution of the software and the documentation is allowed only
in unmodified form of its current version and free
Data Protection Declaration
This web page records no (personal) data and stores no
cookies in the web browser.
The web service is operated and provided by
Telekom Deutschland GmbH
+49 800 5252033
The web service provider stores a
session cookie in the web
browser and records every visit of this web site with the following
data in an access log on their server(s):
- the (pseudonymised)
- the date and time of the request;
- the URL of
the requested web page or file;
- the Referer and User-Agent
headers sent by the web browser;
- the result (success or failure) of the request;
- the amount of data received and sent.
Copyright © 1995–2021 • Stefan Kanthak •