The command line (or
console) utility program
Windows® NT decodes and prints the
information gathered from the processor's
show typical outputs.
CPUPRINT.EXE supports multiple specifications of (real
and virtualized) x86 and x64 processors:
- AMD64 Architecture Programmer's Manual Volume 3: General Purpose and System Instructions
- Revision 3.23, March 2017
- AMD Geode™ LX Processors Data Book
- February 2009
- Intel® 64 and IA-32 Architectures Software Developer's Manuals
- Version 063, July 2017
- Intel® Software ISA Extensions
- April 2017
- Intel® Itanium® Architecture Software Developer's Manual
- Revision 2.3, May 2010
Hypervisor Top Level Functional Specification
- Version 5.0b, April 2017 (which is but incomplete)
- VIA C7-M Processor Datasheet
- Revision 2.50, May 2008
- VIA Eden Processor Datasheet
- Revision 1.70, January 2006
- VIA PadLock Programming Guide
- August 2005
- VIA Eden ESP Processor Datasheet
- Revision 1.79, October 2004
- VIA C3 Nehemiah Processor Datasheet
- Revision 1.13, September 2004
- VIA Antaur Processor Datasheet
- July 2003
Implementation and build details
CPUPRINT.EXE is a pure Win32
binary executable, written from scratch in
libraries, built with the platform
Windows Server 2003 R2 for use on
Windows 2000 and newer versions of
Windows NT as well as
CPUPRINT.EXE is available for the I386
alias x86 and AMD64 alias
x64 processor architectures of
Note: on the IA64 processor
CPUID instruction is supported in the
emulated I386 alias x86 execution
Code authenticity and integrity
WEB.DE TrustCenter E-Mail Certification Authority.
- Serial number
- MD5: 25 a0 d6 b0 bc 37 fe 49 42 d1 64 ca e6 7a f5 7f
- SHA-1: 47 79 b5 28 f0 84 e6 ce f8 77 7b 62 dc c4 b3 1f fe de 07 14
Download and install the
X.509 certificates of
to validate and verify the digital signature.
-----BEGIN RSA PUBLIC KEY-----
-----END RSA PUBLIC KEY-----
Note: due to its counter signature alias
the digital signature remains valid past the X.509
certificates expiration date!
If you miss anything here, have additions, comments, corrections,
criticism or questions, want to give feedback, hints or tipps,
report broken links, bugs, errors, inaccuracies, omissions,
vulnerabilities or weaknesses, …:
don't hesitate to
and feel free to ask, comment, criticise, flame, notify or report!
Use the X.509
Notes: I dislike
even weirder formats too) in email, I prefer to receive plain text.
I also expect to see a full (real) name as sender, not a nickname!
Emails in weird formats and without a proper sender name are likely
to be discarded.
I abhor top posts and expect inline quotes in replies.
Terms and conditions
By using this site, you signify your agreement to these terms and
conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do
not use this site!
- The software and the documentation on this site are provided
as is without any warranty, neither express nor
In no event will the author be held liable for any damage(s)
arising from the use of the software or the documentation.
- Permission is granted to use the current version
of the software and the current version of the
documentation solely for personal private and non-commercial
An individuals use of the software or the documentation in his or
her capacity or function as an agent, (independent) contractor,
employee, member or officer of a business, corporation or
organization (commercial or non-commercial) does not qualify as
personal private and non-commercial purpose.
- Without written approval from the author the software or the
documentation must not be used for a business, for
commercial, corporate, governmental, military or organizational
purposes of any kind, or in a commercial, corporate, governmental,
military or organizational environment of any kind.
- Redistribution of the software and the documentation is allowed
only in unmodified form of its current version and
free of charge.
Copyright © 1995-2017 • Stefan Kanthak •